Saturday, February 26, 2011

11:18 p.m. Saturday

Well, I can't sleep. This is an unusual event for me. It is probably because I didn't do much today and I slept in really, REALLY late this morning. So, I am getting what I deserve. In any case, I have been thinking about the blog (or lack thereof) and I'm not sure what to do about it. Occasionally I have a really good idea but since I don't write them down, well...you know. And since forgetting the good ideas does not cause me to write them down when I have them, I guess I don't really care about communicating with the world at large (or with my family since they are the only ones who read this). So, I am saying farewell to blog world for now. At some point I may develop the need to put my thoughts down. If I do, I will be sure to let you know. Love to all!!

3 comments:

  1. :( Ok fine. You do realize that every post doesn't have to be a big grand ordeal, right? But for now, I suppose you can say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Amelia's :( Blogging isn't for everyone at least you can say you tried it and eliminated as something that you are passionate about. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rats. Okay, if you insist. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete