Thursday, August 26, 2010

Break out the sparkling cider (or champagne if you are so inclined)

After 7 years of being a reluctant contract employee with several interesting jobs, I have joined the ranks of Prudential Real Estate and Relocation as a permanent employee! It’s official. Of course there are good things about being a contractor such as being able to take as much vacation as I want. But trade-offs must be made and since we have been praying for a job for me for 7 years and this is a pretty good job, I’m taking it. Hooray for me! I will try to get away as much as I possibly can to visit family because you are all more important to me than any job.


Miss Liberty stopped by to celebrate July. I'm looking forward to the October witch.

The card project is ongoing with some good and not-so-good results. There certainly are getting to be a lot of them. Hopefully I have some more pictures to share soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! You didn't tell me that yesterday! But that is good, I am glad you took the job :)

    I love little miss Liberty - she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mom!!! So glad that you are permanent! And there are no bad cards.. I've seen them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I had no idea. That is great news. Can't wait to see you soon! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I just asked Dad if he knew whether you'd been hired or not, and he said he hadn't heard. So I'm delighted to have an update. Hopefully they'll let you get away to enjoy Boston when he arrives.

    I'd LOVE to see those cards. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY YAY! So great Mom! And what a cute July gal, love it!

    ReplyDelete