Monday, March 23, 2009

Slow, Slower, Slowest

So Susan is trying to beat me to the American Fork blogging. I can’t blame her. Obviously I am being very slow at it. Maybe it is my broken toe that is slowing me down. The doctor asked me on Friday if it had slowed me down and I said no. I didn’t say that my normal pace is so slow that if I slowed down I would be at a complete stop. Maybe I am at a complete stop. Well, I knew the blogging thing would be tricky for me because I spend all day typing on a computer and the last thing I want to do when I get home is type on the computer. So, my American Fork installments will be slow incoming and probably not worth waiting for. In fact, I may lose all interest in the entire project and just close the landfill.

1 comment:

  1. No losing interest, or closing down the landfill. Is that something that the "Funk Master" would do??? I THINK NOT!

    ReplyDelete